Monday, September 09, 2002

END OF AN EXPERIMENT
I've been struggling to come up with a regular format, so I can develop expectations in my readers. After this morning, I'm going to dump the morning news links. It's too time consuming, and it takes away time from writing original thoughts, which is the point.

My thoughts on adding news links in the morning was so there was always new content, even when I didn't have time to write something original. The reality is that I can write two or three quick original posts in the same amount of time it takes me to find and link to 8 to 12 stories in the morning.

I'd still like to find a niche, so readers would look for my opinions on particular topics. I'm particularly interested in free-market solutions to America's problems and hassles, capitalism, free trade, the privatization of education, political correctness and political indoctrination in education, union corruption, government waste, and The Bill of Rights. And like most bloggers, I'm disgusted with lazy and biased reporting. As a resident of Los Angeles, I can focus on these issues in L.A., California, and the West Coast. If you have an opinion, let me know by sending an e-mail.